Gooey hole problem continued...

bruceb@lccsd.sd.locus.com (Bruce M. Binder)
Wed, 31 Jul 1991 09:02:00 GMT
v002.n015.2
Breadsters:

I have been having problems with gooey holes in the center of
loaves of bread made with my Welbilt Autobakery (dome top unit).

Synopsis:

Machine worked fine when I originally got it.
Later, same recipes had small gooey uncooked hole in center.
Gooey hole got bigger.
No authorized service centers in San Diego anymore.
Sent machine to Welbilt.
They sent back same or different unit, refurbished.
Worked worse than ever.
Welbilt said they sent it to their service company.
Service company changed.
I sent the unit to the new service company, they paid shipping.

Latest:

I got a brand new unit via UPS a few days ago.  There was no letter
of explanation and no charge.  I assume it is a brand new unit
because the invoice says "new unit" on it and the machine is in a
brand new box.  I have not tried it out yet; I plan to tonight.  I
will post the results to this mailing list.

<bruceb>
(  ,)(  \/  )(  ,)  Bruce M. Binder                   (619) 587-0511
 ) ,\ )    (  ) ,\  Locus Computing Corporation     bruceb@locus.com
(___/(_/\/\_)(___/  San Diego, California      ...!ucsd!lccsd!bruceb