Gooey holes, cont'd

bruceb@lccsd.sd.locus.com (Bruce M. Binder)
Wed, 31 Jul 1991 09:03:00 GMT
v002.n015.3
Breadsters:

My latest results in the gooey hole saga: negative.  The latest
loaf of bread I made has a gooey hole in the center.  I got a brand
new machine from the folks at Welbilt's authorized service
company.  It is model ABM-100-3 (note the "-3").  The baking pan
has no removable dough hook in the side.  The sides of the pan have
slight indentations instead.  With my original machine, the bread
came out fine for the first several loaves.  This machine didn't
even work the first time.

I am about ready to concede that the machine just can't make some
of the recipes in the DAK recipe book.  I thought DAK tested them
all thoroughly but maybe there really is some hidden difference
between the DAK machine and the Welbilt.

If anyone else has had this problem and knows more about this than
I, please post your findings or email them to me.  I don't know
what else to try.

<bruceb>
(  ,)(  \/  )(  ,)  Bruce M. Binder                   (619) 587-0511
 ) ,\ )    (  ) ,\  Locus Computing Corporation     bruceb@locus.com
(___/(_/\/\_)(___/  San Diego, California      ...!ucsd!lccsd!bruceb