questions re: bread digests/publications

Patt Bromberger <van-bc!squid.tram.com!patt>
Sat, 9 Nov 1991 09:04:00 GMT
v002.n024.4
Hi everyone,

I discovered this list in misc.consumers; no one mentioned it to me
even after posting a request for recipes and info on bread makers
but I'm glad to have found the place where you are all congregating :-)

I have emailed requests for the bread archivesand have noticed that
there is a Bread Digest as well as a DAK Gourmet Gazette and a Welbilt
Recipe Club and I would very much appreciate information re: subscription
costs, if any and addresses where to send requets for subscriptions via
snail mail.

My husband bought a Welbilt Bread Machine - same as the DAK machine
without the DAK logo and no, it's not the TURBO model :-)

I do use it all the time for making batches of pizza dough which I
throw into the freezer; now that we've moved from NYC to B.C. we have
to make our own pizza!

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

best,
patt

Patricia Ann Bromberger, System Manager --- Tramway Unix Systems
					    Burnaby, B.C., Canada
patt@tram.com            Anywhere!{ccnysci,limbic,icus}!tram!patt

"Every child smiles in the same language."
                                == Anonymous