Coffeecake

CURTISK@NKU.EDU
Sat, 07 Jan 1995 21:20:57 -0400 (EDT)
v006.n002.1
 I just purchased my new breadmaker.  The cookbook that came with
it has quite a few good bread recipes, but not one sweetroll-coffeecake
recipe-there is a dough setting.  There is a recipe for cinnamon rolls and
maybe that is supposed to function as the basic sweet roll-coffeecake recipe,
but they don't tell me that.  Also, they say that this cinnamon roll recipe
can be made the night before and baked the next day.  Does this mean let it
rise the night before and then refrigerate?  Won't it continue rising.  If
anyone has a good all purpose coffeecake recipe I would appreciate it.  I
have plenty of them for regular baking not using a bread machine, but I don't
know if those recipes adapt to a breadmaker.  Thank you for your help.
any