Bread Machines

"SUSAN W. BEALE" <sbeale@osf1.gmu.edu>
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 13:53:50 -0400 (EDT)
v006.n039.8
I've a Welbilt 600 that I gave my daughter-in-law when I splurged on a
Zojirushi Home Bakery which was on sale.  I've only used it once successfully
and one with a diasaster (my fault, I forgot to program it then tried to
overcompensate.Sally Lunn became Sally Loss.  I'd like to hear from anyone
who has
one for helpful hints, cookbooks (I've Bread machine recipes 1 and 2).

Also, has anyone used French yeast?  The store where I got the machine gave
me 5 packets.  Is there any advantage over Red Star or Fleischman's yeast?
One last question, if you freeze yeast, how long is it good for?

Many thanks, susan
sbeale@osf1.gmu.edu