Re: BREADMAN/Trillium

LAllin@aol.com (by way of reggie@jeff-and-reggie.com (Reggie Dwork))
Sat, 30 Sep 1995 00:14:59 -0700

>My question is two-fold: a) Do other 'Trillium' owners find that their
>machines, too, produce a coarse-grained bread -- or is there something wrong
>with our device?  b) Are there additives (gluten, lecithin, etc.) that would
>help to promote a finer-grained texture?
>
>All suggestions gratefully received!

I also have a Trillium Breadman ABM, but have not noticed the bread to be
"coarse"; however, that may just be a matter of preference.  I have seen, I
think it was in the Rehberg/Conley bread machine tips book, that the
additiion of powdered milk will give a "softer" texture to the bread; most
recipes I've seen using powdered milk call for the addition of 2 tablespoons
of milk powder.  You might want to try that and see if it helps.