Re: Bread recipe question

LoisCon@aol.com (by way of reggie@jeff-and-reggie.com (Reggie Dwork))
Sat, 30 Sep 1995 00:16:56 -0700
v006.n040.1
I have never seen a bread recipe with potato flour, or used it myself, BUT,
my suggestion is to look in gluten free cookbooks. They often use potato
flour. I will enclose a few sources for you. Hope this helps. We do discuss
potato flour in our second book, The Bread Machine Magic Book of Helpful
Hints..and we say "heavy flour....to avoid lumping, blend it with sugar and
fat before adding liquids..."
Bread Machine Baking for BETTER HEALTH
(delicious bread Recipes for Brimming Good Health)
by Maureen B. Keane and Daniella Chase
Prima Publishing
P.O. Box 1260BK
Rocklin, CA 95677
(916) 786-0426

It cost $12.95 - paperback 236 pages inc. index

The best resource I know of for those of us who are allergic to wheat and/or
gluten is "The Gluten-Free Gourmet" by Betty Hagman. It is published by Henry
Holt. The ISBN for your bookstore is 0-8050-1835-2. She has written a second
book, "More from the Gluten-Free Gourmet" by the same publisher.

Another resource,  is "Going Against the Grain", by Phyllis Potts. Publisher
is Central Point Publishing and ISBN is 0-9630479-0-6.