Date Sugar

Cherie Ambrosino <Cherie_Ambrosino@cch.com>
23 Oct 95 9:56:45
v006.n044.2
I have some date sugar that I use for bread which I finally found in a "spice"
store [they sell flours and spices in bulk - most have mail order so you could
get it in the mail - can't think of the name but look up spices with the "800"
directory - or try King Arthur catalogue - they have everything for baking!]
I've also seen it since at health food stores - call around - you could try the
recipes using sugar or honey as a substitute in the meantime - you may have to
play around to get the amount right though - good luck!