Schlotzsky's Bread Recipe

<pilgrim@foothills.eznet.com>
Sat, 16 Dec 1995 20:51:11 -0800
v006.n053.9
    When we lived in Texas, my favorite sandwich was the Schlotzsky's
original.  They have migrated to eastern Washington where we now live.

    As I bit into the sandwich, fond memories flooded my mind.  I would love
to be able to bake this bread at home.  It is a sourdough recipe that has a
different consistancy from regular bread.  The round flat loaf bread is
baked fresh daily at Schlotzsky's.  It's got lots of little holes in it
like an English Muffin and is chewy (different from regular bread) but
makes an excellent sandwich.

Thanks,

Glen