What To Buy

Bonnie Pollack <bpollack@umd5.umd.edu>
Sun, 31 Dec 1995 15:57:39 -0500 (EST)
v006.n056.7
I joined the list because I thought I had bought a breadmaker.  I
returned it and am still looking for one.  If I ask for suggestions I
will get more than the list cares to read.  I do not want a Hitachi, the
one I tried out went up in smoke.  Are new ones coming out with a more
store bread look?  worth the wait?  I want a dependable and easy model
that allows me to stop for dough and also stop to add nuts and fruit.  Oh
what to buy?  I thought I wanted the Breadman +.  On the 28th of Jan QVC
Network will have a horizontal welbuilt as a special value?  I am
perplexed and want to make bread the 90's way....Bonnie    E-mail me
privately so the list does not have to suffer.