Thanks to all & French Bread Recipe

DebReeves@aol.com
Mon, 1 Jan 1996 21:30:15 -0500
v006.n056.13
Thanks to all for the tip about using gluten in the bread machine.  I tried
it today and my favorite bread recipe came out lighter and better than ever.
 I have had a Zoji machine for about two years now and I love it.  Here is
the recipe I make most often because it is low fat and delicious too.  Hope
you all enjoy it.

DebReeves@aol.com

                 *  Exported from  MasterCook II  *

                            French Honey Bread

Recipe By     : The Bread Machine Cookbook
Serving Size  : 10   Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Breads

- --------  ------------  --------------------------------
   1 1/8  c             water
   1      tbsp          honey
   1      tbsp          olive oil
   1      tsp           salt
   1      tsp           sugar
   3      c             bread flour
   3      tbsp          gluten
   2 1/2  tsp           yeast

Put all ingredients into bread machine according to your directions.
Wonderful, slightly sweet French bread with a light, crispy crust.

NOTES : This recipe makes a 2 lb (large) loaf.