Re: bbd #59 - Zoji problem

ClayCooker@aol.com
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 21:36:54 -0500
v006.n060.28
This is for DeAnn who had a problem/lots of problems with her Zoji.
I wish I was the person that could answer all your questions, but about the
only thing I can suggest for you to do is to get a copy of Bread Machine
Magic Book of Helpful Hints. It is written by two really nice ladies, one on
AOL (Lois Conway)  and one on Prodigy (Linda Rehberg).

They know about everything there is to know about bread machines, their
problems and strange quirks.  The book is wonderful. They do so much testing
on all the major bread machine brands BEFORE the book goes into print, so the
reader doesn't end up having to be the recipe tester like so many books..!
 Hopefully one of the many problems that are covered could really help you.
It even makes for good bed time reading!

I do have a Zoji and 5 other machines too. They all have their good points as
well as their not so good ones.  I wish I could be of more help.  Here is a
real simple recipe from Bread Machine Magic you might try?  It's called:
DeDe's Buttermilk Bread. This is for a 1-1/2# Loaf:
1-1/8 to 1-1/4 Cups BUTTERMILK
3 T. HONEY
1-1/2 tsp. SALT
1 T. BUTTER or Margarine
3 Cups BREAD FLOUR
2 tsp. RED STAR brand active dry yeast.
Select Light Crust setting, (or Sweet bread) press start.
When the baking cycle ends, let cook 1 hour before slicing.
Bev in Mn