Apology!

"Natalie Frankel" <Natalie.Frankel@mixcom.com>
Sat, 17 Feb 1996 00:48:18 -0600 (CST)
v006.n072.7
I need to apologize for posting a recipe for 7 or 9 grain bread last week
without giving credit to the original poster.  I'm sorry that I don't HAVE
the name of the poster because I copied it into my recipe file, make a few
changes so it would work in my fussy breadmaker, then copied it, without any
header or credit to this list.  I really forgot my manners on this one!

If the wonderful baker that originally posted it saw it and cringed, please
forgive me.  It was very unintentional.  A nice person sent me a gentle
reminder and I appreciated that very much.

Natalie Frankel
Milwaukee, WI