Re: bread-bakers-digest V6 #69

Kronshage@aol.com
Sat, 17 Feb 1996 15:04:43 -0500
v006.n072.8
Betty Kuenzel asked about a recipe for asiago cheese bread. I made a bread
called Italian Easter bread from a book called The Bread Machine Gourmet
(have loaned the book at the moment, so I can't provide more details at the
moment); it called for asiago cheese and was made using the dough cycle on
the bread machine. It was creamy and wonderful! Hope this helps. This is my
first contribution to the digest, which I have been receiving for a couple of
months. Have used a bread machine for 3+ years: a Hitachi HBB201 and am very
pleased with it. (I was surprised to read all the negatives about this
machine in the digest.)--Una Kronshage