bibliography

Sun, 25 Feb 1996 00:47:51 -0800
v006.n073.1
Hi everyone,
I put a note into last week's bbd but it didn't get many responses so I
thought I would try again.

A list member will do a bibliography of all the books we like to use.
Please send to  <bread-books@jeff-and-reggie.com>.  Please include the author, ISBN#,
if it is a machine made, hand made, combo of different ways to make bread,
mixer made etc. type of book.  It would also be helpful to put in why you
like this/these book/s.

I am almost thru with the archiving of all the bbd's for the last 5+ years
and hope to have them accessible soon.  I would also like to have the
bibliography available to everyone.

Thanks,
Reggie
- --
Reggie Dwork                        | Om Mani Padme Hung
reggie@jeff-and-reggie.com                   |
Owner bread-bakers, eat-lf and otbf mailing lists