Bread with no yeast

TMFS32B@prodigy.com (MRS JUDITH A BUCHKOWSKI)
Sun, 28 Apr 1996 19:11:58, -0500
v096.n009.10
-- [ From: Judy Buchkowski * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Look on page 11 of King arthur catalogue at the perforated baking disk.
Works great on a stone, do have to spray mine with a Pam like product,
but the bread doesn't stick.  First time I used the disk I didn't spray
and it seemed like half of the loaf stuck to it!  the disk runs $17 but
is worth every penny!  Hope this helps.

A great knive for slicing bread is from Williams Sonoma and is called a
Montana (made in Italy).  Can be used to slice other things besides
bread. Has an adjustable sliding device for various sizes and is very
well made.  Saw a copy at T J Max for a lot less and the quality wasn't
as nice.

Was at Bed Bath and Beyond with coupon in hand for more bread boxes and
saw a wooden guide for slicing bread.  I had a plastic one just like it
and was able to break off several of the plastic guides, so this wooden
one maybe the answer.  The wooden one looked quite substantial.

Judy
Still west of the Big Chicken