request: favorite summer breads

LIR119@delphi.com
Tue, 11 Jun 1996 18:00:25 -0500 (EST)
v096.n019.1
Id like to know what your favorite breads are ( quick or yeast ) that you like
to serve for picnics, barbecues and outings. And hope you would be so kind
enough to share some of the recipes with us.
Doesnt matter to me if they are ABM or old fashioned hand prepared recipes,
ethnic, large or small quantities. I enjoy all aspects of bread making.
Thank you!

Joan,"Flour Power"

`[1;31;46mRainbow V 1.18.3 for Delphi - Registered