recipe: great cornbread

LIR119@delphi.com
Tue, 11 Jun 1996 18:00:21 -0500 (EST)
v096.n019.2
Im a corn bread lover and here is a recipe I put together using lefover
cornmeals.  A great basic cornbread:)

JOAN'S HALF & HALF CORN BREAD
1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
1/2 cup self rising white cornmeal
1 ts baking powder
1 ts baking soda
2 tb sugar
2 eggs sl beaten
1/2 cup oil
1 cup sour cream

Combine all ingredients and mix well with wooden spoon.Pour into a greased 8
inch square pan.Bake 400 degrees 20 to 30 minutes or tested done with a
wooden toothpick.Cut into squares when warm and serve with butter and
jam.I havent doubled the recipe but I think it would work out fine.
note 1: b.p and b.s must be included in this recipe if you were wondering.
Bread is easy, quick and tasdty. enjoy!!
note 2: some fresh chopped dill is great added to this bread
Enjoy!

Joan,"Flour Power"

`[1;30;46mRainbow V 1.18.3 for Delphi - Registered