recipe: banana abm

LIR119@delphi.com
Sun, 14 Jul 1996 07:11:53 -0500 (EST)
v096.n025.7
For Jo and Pete who wanted a banana bread. My family likes this one. Light
fluffy, high riser in my toastmaster bread machine.It more of a white bread
with suble banana flavor.
Its a large bread, should rise to top of pan,
 so dont try this in a small capacity  machine or it could overflow.

Banana White Bread for Abm

3/4 cup water, 80 to 90 degrees
3/4 cup finely fork mashed banana
2 tbs oil
1 tbs lemon juice
3 cups ( plus ) bread flour
1 tsp salt
3 tbs sugar
2 tsp instant yeast
1/4 cup coarse chopped walnuts

Follow manufacturer instructions for ingredient placement. Use regular white
bread cycle. Initially dough may be too wet so add more flour gradually to
achieve a soft pliable dough ball. add nuts during the last kneading cycle.
Note: you could add a bit of cinnamon or a tsp of banana extract.
I havent tried brown sugar to replace white sugar, could be possibility.
Make sure bananas are ripe for best flavor.
Let bread cool completely for best slicing.
Good luck and enjoy!
Joan,"Flour Power"

`[1;30;46mRainbow V 1.18.3 for Delphi - Registered