thank you and recipes

LIR119@delphi.com
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 07:58:27 -0500 (EST)
v096.n042.13
 Reggie, my mail went screwy so I dont know if you received this. If you
have all or some of the following just post what you need. thanks Joan

Several thank yous:

to Mary for posting the Russian Black Bread recipe: hope its the one it
looks darm similar I think and I heard Myra is trying it!

to Bonnie for her great looking sauerkraut recipe. I will try this one. I
love these recipes

To Reggie, for posting all those delicious looking challah recipes

Two recipes:

Sue K. sent me her anadama recipe to convert to the abm. I did and she
enjoyed it saying it was one of the best ones she tasted so far. Here is her
recipe/ my conversion with minor changes. The bread is a med loaf, semi
coarse grain, moist texture, good crisp crust with great flavor. It was
wonderful warm and made great toast the next day.She and I still have ideas
to even improve it more, but it a great one as a base recipe.

ANADAMA BREAD ( Sue Klein )
3/4 cup water
1/4 cup molasses
3 tbs oil
2 1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup cornmeal
1 tbs brown sugar
1 tsp salt
2 tsp active dry yeast

Warm liquids to 80 to 100 degrees. Place ingredients into breadmaker per
machines instructions. Use the sweet mode cycle. Yield 1 med loaf.

CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI RECIPE
want to make xerox machines popular, I did when I brought this to work!
I didnt realize people did not have chocolate versions of this quickbread!

2 squares ( 2 oz. ) chocolate melted/cooled
1 cup oil
3 eggs
1 3/4 to 2 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups fine shredded zucchini drained
3 cups flour
1 tsp b.p.
1 tsp. b.s.
1 Tbs cinnamon
1 cup chopped walnuts
OR
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1/2 cup chcolate chips

Beat eggs thick. Beat in sugar, oil, vanilla. Stir in melted chcolate. Stir
in drained zucchini. Combine dry ingredients. Stir drys into wet ingredients
and blend well until smooth. Pour into greased and floured 9 x 5 loaf pans.
Bake 350 for 50 to 60 mins. or tested done. cool in pan 15 minmutes. Remove
and cool completely. Wrap and mellow 24 hours before serving. Bread freezes
well. Makes 2 loavess.
Enjoy

Joan,"Flour Power"

'

`[1;33;40mRainbow V 1.18.3 for Delphi - Registered