Re: Gojirushi bread machines

"David Shotlander" <david_shotlander@pch.gc.ca>
Wed, 25 Sep 96 15:42:47 EST
v096.n043.10
Hi, everyone!
Forgive me if the answer to this question was recently offered; I've
been off the list for over a year, so I don't know much about what's
been going on.
        When last I was subscribed, mention was made that the Goji
bread machines were among the best for making heavy-duty
European-style breads with much grain and substance.  Is this still
the popular opinion?  If so, does anyone know of some place in either
Ottawa or Montreal that sells them?  I've been looking around just
about everywhere, including the U.S., and have not seen even one.
Have there been any "Consumer Reports" (or the like) comparisons of
recent bread machines and their abilities?  Any foodback (: would be
appreciated.  Thanks!

David Shotlander
Platypus Translations
bx548@freenet.carleton.ca