Recipe: bread (fwd)

bgl@leass.PCC.COM (Barbara Leass)
Sun, 20 Oct 96 21:48:05 CDT
v096.n051.1
  Hi All,
        This is my first post to the list.. I was playing with my sorta new
 bread machine and made this great loaf and wanted to share the recipe with
 you..
       Enjoy!
       Barbara

                    *  Exported from  MasterCook Mac  *

               Oats and Honey Buttermilk Bread -Bread Machine

 Recipe By     : Barbara Leass
 Serving Size  : 12   Preparation Time :0:10
 Categories    : Breadmaker

    1      cup           low fat butter milk
    1                    egg
    3      tablespoons   honey
    2      tablespoons   sweet cream butter
    1      cup           oatmeal
    2 3/4  cups          bread flour
    2 1/2  teaspoons     active baker's yeast
    2      teaspoons     salt
    1      tablespoon    vital gluten

 Add all of the ingredients to the bread pan,set medium crust, white bread
 setting

 Per serving: 179 Calories; 3g Fat (16% calories from fat); 6g Protein; 32g
 Carbohydrate; 20mg Cholesterol; 448mg Sodium