Jiffy Rolls Abm

Fri, 01 Nov 1996 20:22:13 -0800
v096.n053.5
I think I need to check the calibration of my oven because some of these
were not completely cooked.  The ones that were, were really good.  Since I
have never encountered this problem before ... how do I complete cooking
them now that dinner is over and everything is put away??  Can they just be
nuked in the microwave??  Put back into the oven for a bit to complete
cooking??  Or what do I do??  I don't want to just throw them out if I can
help it.

Reggie
PS...the ones that were completely cooked were really tasty

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                             Jiffy Rolls Abm

Recipe By     :
Serving Size  : 24   Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Bread Machine                    Bread/Muffins/Rolls
                Bread Mailing List               Dough Cycle

     1/2  Tablespoon    Active Dry Yeast
   3 1/2  Cups          Bread Flour
     1/4  Cup           Sugar
     1/4  Teaspoon      Salt
     1/8  Cup           Wonderslim -- *Note
     1/2  C             Egg Beaters® 99% Egg Substitute -- **Note
   1      Cup           Nonfat Milk -- ***Note
     1/4  Cup           Water -- lukewarm

*NOTE: Original recipe used 1/4 C butter
**NOTE:  Original recipe used 2 eggs
***NOTE:  Original recipe used 1 C regular milk

Bring all ingredients to room temp and add to breadmaker, in order. Select
"white bread, manual" and press Start. When machine beeps at end of second
knead, remove dough. (At this point, the mixture may be refrigerated
overnight for use the next day.)  Put into pans in any desired shape.  Let
rise again, then bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes for clover leaf rolls,
30 minutes for rolls in a circle in a pan.

These are very good.

NOTES :
Cal  87.1
Fat  0.3g