Zoji Questions

"Ron Cochran" <cochran@vbe.com>
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 09:10:10 -0600
v096.n054.11
I recently bought a Zojirushi BBCC-S15A bread machine and like it a lot.
But I have a couple of questions about it.

First, I noticed that the Home Made cycle is limited to a max. bake time of
60 minutes, whereas the normal cake cycle bakes for 85 minutes.  Does
anyone know a way to get around this limitation?

Second, I noticed that the manual for my machine lists time ranges rather
than times for most of the steps in the each cycle.  The Zoji people told
me that there is a more expensive machine available that has a more
accurate timer.  Does anyone know any more about this timer issue?

Finally,  I am looking for a bread recipe for the Zoji that tastes like
biscuits.  I love the flavor of biscuits, but I am too lazy to cut them
out.  I assume such a recipe would use baking powder, buttermilk, and not
yeast.  Does anyone know of such a biscuit-like bread recipe?

Thanks much!

Ron

Ron Cochran
cochran@vbe.com
1002 Pembrook Dr.
Neenah, WI  54956
voice-414-729-0742

When all else fails, sit calmly and breath conciously.

Take care!