Bugs in flour

LIR119@delphi.com
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 06:38:42 -0500 (EST)
v096.n067.17
The thing that works in my cabinets to prevent strach bugs and moths are bay
leaves. Whatever fresh flour or grain I have, I place it in its bag into another
freezer quality zip lock bag. I place one large bay leaf in the bag of flour
or grain itself and one in the ziplock bag and then I seal it. I havent had
one bug since I started that 2 years ago. Remember to change the bay leaf to
a nice green one. Bay leaves do get old and discolored. Also I never had a
problem with the flour or grain picking up any bay leaf flavor in case you
were wondering.
I had the bugs and moths so bad once, that when I opened my cupboard door,
the things flew at me in a fury! I tracked down these pests in a
bag of corn meal I had!  Husband reminded me that the bugs have to eat too :)
But not in my cupboards......
Joan,"Flour Power"

`[1;31;45mRainbow V 1.18.3 for Delphi - Registered