Irwin, calling Irwin...

"Ellen C." <ellen@elekta.com>
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 09:56:42 -0500
v097.n008.7
Irwin, I've been trying to get you to respond to my email and phone calls for
many months now. It doesn't even have to be you, personally; a response from
anyone on the Delta Rehab staff will suffice.

Are you out there? Are you OK? Why are you ignoring my pleas for help with the
defective Zo bread machine I purchased from you a year ago? You've known since
the beginning that it malfunctioned. I succombed to your requests and ran test
after test for over 9 months. And each test resulted in a failed loaf. I have
now run the tests on other machines, with far superior and satisfactory
results. Please be honorable and replace the defective machine.

PLEASE, PLEASE reply to my pleas! All I want is for you to stand behind the
product you sold to me. I simply want to bkae a decent loaf of bread in a
non-defective, properly-funtioning Zojirushi bread machine.

--
Ellen C.
ellen@brakes.elekta.com