RE: Anadama Bread

LaeBelle@aol.com
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 13:29:38 -0500 (EST)
v097.n008.8
 This is my first post ever to the list :-)
I've been a lurker but I finely got MC "Light" (even if it is 4.0 :-O)
Hope it comes through.
Thanks Reggie for the great lists
( check out eat-low-fat and otbf fellow listers they are great to)
Love to all
Bunny

                    *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                              Anadama Bread

Recipe By     : The Ultimate Bread Machine Cookbook
Categories    : Breads For Abm

   2 1/4  teaspoons     Yeast
   2 1/2  cups          Bread flour
     1/2  cup           Whole wheat flour
     1/3  cup           Cornmeal -- coarsely ground
   1 1/2  teaspoons     Salt
   4      tablespoons   Powdered milk
   2      tablespoons   Butter or margarine
   1 1/4  cups          Water
   3      tablespoons   Molasses
   1      teaspoon      Lemon juice

Place all ingredients in machine and push start! Not recommended for use
with timer.

 From THE ULTIMATE BREAD MACHINE COOKBOOK by Lacalamita  Yield: 1 servings
 Posted on NVN #134206 by Laguda on 06/12/94, MM format