Sanyo machines

waltersr6@juno.com (Chrystal N Walters)
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 18:00:54 PST
v097.n008.12
Claire M wrote:  I currently use Sanyo bread machine.  Can somebody tell
a good bread baking book for that machine?

Hi Claire, I also have a Sanyo and have several recipes that work well &
that my kids like so much that I make them over & over.  Two books that
I use are 'Better Homes & Gardens More Bread Machine Bounty' & 'Quick &
Delicious Bread Machine Recipes' by Norman A Garrett published by
Sterling Pub. Co.  The second cookbook is a collection of recipes from
around the world.  Here are the recipes we like the best.

                 *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                            Banana White Bread

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Bread Machine

       3/4  cup               water, 80 to 90 degrees
       3/4  cup               finely mashed banana
      2      Tbls.             oil
      1      Tbls.             lemon juice
      3      cups             bread flour
      1      tsp               salt
      3      Tbls.            sugar
      2      tsp               yeast
     1/4    cup              coarse chopped walnuts

Use regular white bread cycle.

                   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                                   Basic Egg Bread

Recipe By     : BH&G More Bread Machine Bounty
Categories    : Bread Machine
       2/3  cup               milk
      1                          egg
      2      teaspoons     margarine or butter
      2      cups             flour
      4      teaspoons     sugar
       1/2  tablespoon    salt
      1      teaspoon       yeast

I usually have to add 1 extra Tablespoon of flour.

                   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                           English Cobblestone Bread

Recipe By     : Quick & Delicious Bread Machine Recipes
Categories    : Bread Machine

      2      ounces          warm water
      3      ounces          warm milk
    3 1/2  Tbls              butter
       1/2  tsp                salt
    2 1/2  tbls               sugar
    2        cups             bread flour
    1        tsp.               active dry yeast

Add in order listed and bake on the light cycle.
Notes:  Makes a 1lb. loaf
                   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                           Honey and Oats Bread

Recipe By     : Recipe by James Patelli
Categories    : Bread Machine

       2/3  cup               milk -- 75-85 degrees F
     1       large             egg
     2       tablespoons  honey
    1 1/2  tablespoons  sweet butter
       2/3  cup               rolled oats
    2        cups             bread flour
    1        teaspoon      salt
    1 1/2  teaspoons    active dry yeast

1 lb. loaf
Add all ingredients to bread pan and bake at light crust
Found at Betty Crocker Breadmaker WWW site:
    http://www.stannet.com/stannet/bread/bcrocker.html
This recipe was originally on this list as a 1-1/2 lb loaf.  I adapted it
to my 1 lb. machine.
Kids love this recipe.

                   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                                Southgate Bread

Recipe By     : Southgate Elementary
Categories    : Bread Machine

     3/4    cup               milk
   3         Tbls              oil
   2         cups              flour
   2         Tbls              sugar
   1         tsp                salt
   1 1/2   tsps              yeast

Add to bread machine in order listed.  Cook on light setting.  Brush with
melted butter when done.

I have a few more recipes that I will post later and I will post new ones
as we try them.  Enjoy!