sweet butter,lack of bread machine

bk55238@juno.com (BARBARA J KAYE)
Sun, 9 Feb 1997 21:03:19 PST
v097.n012.10
Dear Alaine,
	There are 2 main types of regular butter(not fat reduced or part
margerine) available in the US--sweet & salt butter. The salted butter
is lightly salted and the sweet contains no salt. Many people like to
bake with sweet butter rather than the salted type. Personally I like
the salted type. I think it has a better taste. Hope this helps.
	I do not have a bread machine but I use bread machine recipes. I
just add the wet & dry ingredients together, double rise everything that
has yeast(unless it's a quick bread), watch the time & bake in a moderate
oven. Cheers, bk