Reply for Enkidu

"Ron Cochran" <cochran@vbe.com>
Sun, 9 Feb 1997 16:00:10 -0600
v097.n012.11
From: enkidu@mail.utexas.edu (Enkidu)
Subject: Re: Non-yeastbreads in the ABM
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 05:39:40 -0600

}I was wondering.  If I have a bread recipe that doesn't have yeast in it,
can
}I still make it in the abm?  Take for instance the following recipe (which
}BTW is a good one), could I make this in an abm?  Why or why not?

Non-yeast or quickbreads can be done in the Zoji BBCC-S15A bread machine,
but in very few others that I have seen.  In fact, that is one reason that
I bought a Zoji machin.  I have no idea why such a program is left out of
most ABM's, as a proper program for making such quickbreads (or cakes) in
an ABM is a simple matter of timing.  Still most ABM's are yeast breads
only.

Good luck!

Ron Cochran