Pizza help - I want to know it all.

tshih@ucsd.edu (Timothy Shih)
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 22:19:33 -0800 (PST)
v097.n014.13
Is there any pizza chefs out there?
I just got some used alumunium deep dish pizza pans,
already blackened and seasoned.  I know these should make
wonderful pizza, if only I had a recipe for dough and
sauce.  (I can handle on the cheese part.)

Does anyone have a recipe for pizza crust dough , thick or thin?
What's the "trick" to spinning it in the air?
(actually, I think I know it already. Practice, practice, practice!)
While we're at it, how about the sauce? Got a recipe?
I love pizza, and have made
it before, but it never compares to the bought kind....
The most weak part of my pizza (compared to the bought kind)
seems to be the sauce.

Any Pizza gurus out there need an apprentice?

Thanks for your help.
tim in san diego