[no subject]

Michelle Payne <mpayne@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 19:58:15 -0330 (NST)
v097.n019.18
I love cranberries and oatmeal and this recipe seemed perfect for me but I
don't own a bread machine and I won't be getting one any time soon so I was
wondering if someone knew how to convert it to a recipe to make it by hand.
Thanx a lot in advance. You can post it on the list or email me at
mpayne@morgan.ucs.mun.ca.

 Cranberry And Oat Bread <R T>

Recipe By     : The Best Low-Fat, No-Sugar Bread Machine Cookbook Ever
Categories    : Bread Machine                    Bread-Bakers Mailing List
                Breads                           Low Fat

                        1 Lb Loaf: -- (1 1/2 Lb Loaf):
   1 1/4  Tsp            Dry Yeast -- (2 1/4 Tsp)
   2      C             Bread Flour -- (3 C)
     1/4  C             Rolled Oats -- (1/3 C)
   2      Tbsp          Nonfat Dry Milk -- (3 T)
     1/4  C             Wheat Bran -- (1/3 C)
   1      Tbsp          Grated Orange Peel -- (1 1/2 T)
     1/2  Tsp           Salt -- (3/4 Tsp)
     1/2  C             Fresh Cranberries -- (3/4 C)
     3/4  C             Water -- (1 C)

By Madge Rosenberg

Add all ingredients in the order suggested by your bread machine manual and
process on the basic bread cycle according to the manufacturer's directions.

According to book per serving:
Cal 74; Fat 0.4g; CFF 5%

Michelle Payne