Peanut Butter Bread

Penchard@aol.com
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 16:44:26 -0500 (EST)
v097.n019.19
For Cindy who was looking for a ABM Peanut Butter Bread.  While I was reading
her post I had this in my machine:

                                        Peanut Butter Bread from Electric
Bread
                                                      (with my changes)

1 1/4      cups               Water
1 1/2      cups               Whole Wheat flour
1 1/2      cups               Bread flour
1/4         cup                 Brown sugar
1/2         tsp                  Salt
1/2         cup                 Peanut Butter (creamy or crunchy)
2 1/4      tsp                  Active dry yeast
2 -3        Tbs                 Vital Wheat Gluten

Put all ingredients in pan according to manufacturer's instructions.

Note:  Since I have well water at my house, I always add lemon juice to the
water.

This is wonderful toasted!

Enjoy,

Penchard