Thanks for KitchenAid Info

"Natalie Frankel" <Natalie.Frankel@mixcom.com>
Thu, 1 May 1997 00:51:39 -0500 (CDT)
v097.n034.2
Thanks to everyone for all of the responses to my question about making
bread in a Kitchen Aid mixer.  You all confirmed my suspicians - I can't
use my KA mixer without a dough hook for making bread. (And yes, I have
called the 800# and confirmed that my model is, indeed, too old for the
dough hook - it's almost an antique at 33 years old and they didn't make
the dough hook attachment (and the attachment mount) until the next
version in the early 70s.)

I think I'll continue using my Regal Breadmaker, using it for the knead
and rise cycle if I want to bake my own in the oven.  I have so many
recipes yet to try, including several from the mashed potato-in-the-dough
recipes awhile ago that some of you suggested.

Thanks again. This is a great group!

Natalie in Milwaukee
natalie.frankel@mixcom.com