Panasonic Bread Machine :)

Becky Pyle <bpyle@nova.org>
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 13:21:17 -0400
v097.n042.5
I just have to recommend the Panasonic machine. I have had mine for 2-1/2
years. Not once I have I had a bad loaf of bread and I use it at least 4
times a week. I use only the "Electric Bread" and "More Electric Bread"
Books. They are the best on the market. This machine is easy to clean (no
stuck paddles). The bread always releases easily. When the recipe calls for
water, I use it straight from the tap, no need to check temp. This machine
has an automatic yeast dispensor which adds the yeast when the ingredients
are the right temp. inside. Usually 30 to 45 minutes after you start the
machine. I add the ingredients as the recipe lists them. It is so
incredibly user friendly I wouldn't own any other one.
Just my opinion.............Becky