Help with sticking pans

Bonnie Pollack <bpollack@umd5.umd.edu>
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 13:22:31 -0400 (EDT)
v097.n044.6
I have a Toastmaster 1195 and am n my 6th new pan at the companies
expense.  They have taken my machine back twice and replaced it once.
Couldn't ask for better customer support.  BUT now I am starting to wonder
what I am doing wrong.  I am on well water.  It is hard water.  Any one
have any comment on water and bread machines.

I am about to return the unit to Service Merchandise and have them honor
the extended warrantee.  I do love the machine for the bread has never
failed to make a perfect loaf..... but after a two month period of
constant use the vaked ingredients COAT the pan.

TIA         Bonnie Pollack

             bopollack@aol.com
           bpollack@umd5.umd.edu