passing it along

Wed, 09 Jul 1997 10:46:48 -0700
v097.n046.6
I just got a note from MsRooby and she asked that I pass this on to my
lists...so here it is for all of you...

Reggie

The Mastercook mailings lists (MC-Recipe, Mastercook, plus digests for
each) have had some problems/changes in the last two weeks.

1.  The subscriber address lists for MC-Recipe, Mastercook, and Mastercook
Digest vanished into the ether.  The address for MC-Recipe Digest was not
affected.

2.  The addresses for subscribing/unsubscribing have changed, due to the
lists moving to a new machine with new software.

To subscribe/resubscribe, this is the correct address to use:

majordomo@lists.sierra.com

Send the following message, depending on which list you wish to subscribe to:

subscribe <listname> <your email address>
end

The listnames are:
mc-recipe
mc-recipe digest
mastercook
mastercook-digest

If you have any further questions or problems, please contact:

MsRooby@sprintmail.com

Thanks!