Sun Nut Bread

Fri, 12 Sep 1997 10:21:43 -0700
v097.n056.10
I have not made this yet but it looked good...thought I would share it with
all of you.

Reggie

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                              Sun Nut Bread

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Whole Wheat                      Bread Machine
                Bread Mailing List               Breads
                Grains/Nuts                      Low Fat

                        POUND LOAF-----
     3/4  Cup           Water
   1 3/4  Cups          Bread Flour
     1/2  Cup           Whole-Wheat Flour
   1      Tablespoon    Nonfat Dry Milk
     1/4  Teaspoon      Salt
   1      Tablespoon    Applesauce
   2      Tablespoons   Honey
     1/4  Cup           Sunflower seeds
   2      Teaspoons     Yeast

put all ingredients into your baking pan of your machine according to your
machine manufacturer and start.