The cost of home baking vs. store-bought.

Ken Calkins <kccalkin@mb.sympatico.ca>
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 00:14:43 -0400
v097.n057.1
I have been using my bread machine for nearly a year now, and I'm
pleased to say that I am still in love with it.  I bake beautiful, fresh
loaves at least once a day, and love to try new recipes.
My question is this... does anybody know approximately what it costs to
make a loaf of bread at home instead of paying over $1 at the store?  I
buy my flour in bulk at a wholesale warehouse (Price Club/Costco).  All
other ingredients are bought at the local supermarket.