Quick breads

"Hillen, Emily" <ehillen@hcjb.org>
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 8:42:16 -0400
v097.n058.4
Hello,
I've been on the list for a while, but this is my first time to write.
I enjoy yeast breads, but I really love quick breads--for the taste,
and for the ease at which they're made.  I'm looking for low-fat quick
bread recipes.  I know the conversions (butter/crisco = applesauce,
eggs = egg whites/egg beaters) but sometimes they have a rather odd
flavor.  Please send your favorite low-fat quick breads, any kind--I
enjoy them all.  Thanks! (By the way, I really liked the peach bread
and the cranberry bread posted a while ago).

Emily

       Emily M. Hillen
HCJB World Radio Tours
  719-590-9800 ext. 261