Raisin Bread

dragonmyst@postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 10:34:14 +500
v097.n064.19
This is mine and my husbands all time favorite raisin bread recipe.
Hope you enjoy.

      Title: Raisin Bread
      Categories: Bread/rolls, Bread_mach
      Yield: 10 servings

      1 c  Milk
      1 tb Oil
      1 c  Raisins
      2 c  Flour
    1/4 c  Flour, bread
      2 tb Brown sugar
  1 1/2 ts Cinnamon
      1 ts Salt
      2 ts Yeast

  ~ Adapted from 'The Bread Machine Bakery Book' by
  Richard W. Langer ~

  Add milk, oil & raisins to bread pan.  Measure in all
  other ingredients. For placement of the yeast, follow
  your bread machine directions. Bake on the quick
  cycle. If your machine has a beeper for special
  ingredients you may wait and add the raisins then for
  less chopped-up raisins. (**this is my preference)

  ** A teaspoon of vanilla may be added to the measuring
  cup before measuring out the milk, if desired.

-----