choc chips / bread mixes

Gerry McMahon <gerrymc@erols.com>
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 16:21:48 -0400
v097.n065.5
>> when I make my famous chocolate chip bread, the chips completely melt, and=
>> I have chocolate bread, with no visible chips.

Are you putting the chips in at the raisin beep so they don't get pureed
during the mixing?

Recently I've gotten really apathetic about making bread, even though when i
have it I eat it.  So after the machine sat for a long time as I bought
store loaves, I picked up a box of mixes at Sam's club (the local warehouse
store).  They're called Krusteze or something similar and were about $6 for
6 mixes.  Just add water and go.

They are surprisingly good.  So if you get in a malaise and wish to ease
your way out this is a possibility.

Raisin breads ... there are many really good ones in the archives including
some that I posted some time back.

Peace,
Gerry