product endorsement

Sat, 06 Dec 1997 13:14:19 -0800
v097.n076.20
I just received my order of BakerBagz in the mail.  I decided to make
breads for neighbors and friends for the holidays and hated to wrap the
loaves in my standard aluminum foil.  So I decided to order the holiday
designed BakerBagz.  What a treat!!  They are quite large and the one that
I ordered for the holidays has Christmas trees on it.  Included in the
package are green foil twist ties and labels.

I also got the newest design that is a shooting star with a beautiful tail.
I am really impressed with the quality of these and definitely recommend
them to anyone who needs to wrap bread in for gifts.

The web site address for this great product is: <www.giftbagz.com>

Reggie