A simple and effective bread-dough enhancer

Raphael Ryan <raphaelr@ix.netcom.com>
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 15:14:12 -0600
v097.n080.8
To the person who sent in the bread dough enhancer made from lecithin,
ginger and Vitamin C:

I'd seen bread dough enhancers on sale but they always cost more than I
was ready to pay. I decided to try this 'do-it-yourself' one, and was
pleased and delighted to have it help me produce the best textured,
highest and lightest load I've had so far with my bread maker.

Now I want to thank the person who sent it in and also tell anyone else
who is interested: It really works! But I got finger happy at the
computer and deleted the recipe and the name of the person who sent it
in before I got this done.

Hope it will be in the archives in a couple of weeks for anyone else who
is interested.

Thanks again.

Raphael Ryan