Yeast (Sam's Club)

bhaug@pclink.com (Bruce S. Haug)
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 21:11:35 -0600
v097.n080.7
Hi All Still here, have not missed a copy of "BBD" in two, (2)
years. Question: I use Sam's (Red Star) 2 lb. ever since I found out
about it two years ago. Now they have "Fleischmann's" in the
almost the same 2 lb. pkg. Is it the same? Do I use the same
amount as the "Red Star". Just about out of Red Star, Freezes
great! (This was my second 2 lb. pkg).

Bruce S. Haug                               Visit my "New Home Page"
Woodcarver Etc                            Carve, Whittle, Saw, or Slice
St. Paul, Minnesota                        Its still to short and I have cut
email:bhaug@pclink.com                          it off TWICE
hpage:http://www.pclink.com/bhaug/