Chocolate Spiced Rum Bread

"Felicia Johnson" <fmj@mindspring.com>
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 22:13:03 -0600
v098.n005.8
I made this bread last weekend. Its a very wet dough, I was convinced it was
going to fall, but it turned out fine. I also thought it needed more flavor.
I think the chocolate chips would be a good addition, because the bread
almost seemes bitter to me. I made toast on it with honey butter, and with
the extra sweetness of the honey it was great. I think it needs something to
make it slightly sweeter. I'm afraid to change the sugar content though,
becuase I know that can screw up the bread. Any other ideas?

Felicia