Pizza Answer

SmokeyKat4 <SmokeyKat4@aol.com>
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 11:19:10 EST
v098.n007.19
Hi Linda...Thanks for your answer about the microwave. I wouldn't want to kill
the yeast. I think I will try option #2. I guess I will just have to be home.
Do you or anyone know of a ABM that has a timer for the dough cycle?I think
that is a feature that all Abm's should have.
BTW, I just picked up one of your books at the library....I am going to have
to buy it! There are so many recipes I want to try. The book I have is More
Bread Machine Magic. I never tried a whole wheat bread before and today I am
going to make your Buttermilk Wheat Bread. I like easy on hand ingredients and
the honey in whole wheat bread is yummy.
Thanks for your help!
Barbara
>>From: BreadMagician@prodigy.com ( LINDA   REHBERG)
Subject: Pizza Dough
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 04:11:33, -0500

To Barbara:

You risk killing the yeast by putting the dough in the microwave.  If
possible, make the dough 1, 2, or 3 days in advance, place in an
oiled Ziplock bag in the refrigerator, and then remove from fridge
about an hour before you plan to make pizza.

Option #2:  Create a "dough timer" by placing your pizza ingredients
in the pan, setting it on the delayed timer setting for approximately
1 1/2 hours later than you want your dough ready.  Stop the machine 1
1/2 hours before it completes the cycle (before it starts to bake)
and your pizza dough should be ready to shape.

Linda Rehberg<<