Bread paddle stuck

Amy_Scholley@discovery.com
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 14:14:21 -0400
v098.n008.3
Amy Scholley@DCI
01/21/98 02:14 PM
Hi!

Like thousands of others, I got a bread machine for Christmas.  I've used
it a few times and it has been great but now the paddle is stuck and can't
be removed for cleaning.  The bread machine still makes bread just fine as
the paddle spins but I'm bothered by the fact that I can't really clean it
well under the paddle.  I'm concerned that eventually the crusty stuff will
build up under the paddle until it stops spinning.
I have a Breadman (500 I think).  Has this happened before to anyone else?
Any suggestions for getting it off without breaking it or scratching the
non-stick surface?
Or should I give up the ghost and try to return it to the manufacturer?

Thanks!
Amy
amy_scholley@discovery.com