A Couple Questions, help please? Also a Recipe!

rhiannonc@full-moon.com (Rhiannon )
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 21:22:27 -0500
v098.n008.13
First question...I've been melting my butter in the microwave before
adding it to my bread machine, because I didn't know if the machine could
mix in a lump of rock hard butter very well. Could this be altering my
recipes any,
does it make any difference that anyone knows of?

Second question, I found a recipe for Banana Pecan bread <listed below>
but the recipe originated from a Zo cookbook I guess. It says to bake on the
"cake" cycle. I dont' have a "cake" cycle. What cycle should I choose instead?
"Sweet?" Someone please reply quickly, I want to make this bread for my
husband tomorrow as a surprise.

Banana Pecan Bread

1 1/2	c all purpose flour
2/3	c sugar
1	teaspoon baking powder
1/2	teaspoon baking soda
1/2	teaspoon salt
1/3	c vegetable oil
2	extra large eggs, lightly beaten
1/3	c dairy sour cream
1	teaspoon vanilla

When beep sounds, add

2/3 	c mashed banana
1/3	c chopped pecans

put ingredients in order listed above.  Close lid and select Cake
setting, press start. When beep sounds after about 5 minutes, add mashed
banana
and nuts. Press start again, the complete light will flash when cake is done.

--/--{@ Rhiannon