Triticale Bread, at last!

Ruth Provance <rprovanc@gmu.edu>
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 16:53:03 -0800
v098.n016.2
Hello, Bakers!

My triticale flour came from King Arthur last week, and yesterday I
baked  "Triticale Honey Bread" by Dan Erwin, as found at

http://idt.net/~wordup/bread/honey.html

It was yummy, and my husband took a loaf of it to work at the USDA.
Part of the work of his division is to track the world-wide production
of small grain, including triticale, and he took the loaf to work to
show people what triticale really was.  Germany and Hungary grow a lot
of it.

Now, I would like to launch a campaign to get triticale flour into more
stores in the Washington D.C. area.  So far, I have been unable to find
it.  Perhaps if more people joined in my effort, the stores would
listen.  If you are interested in joining my campaign, please e-mail me,
and we will get organized!

Keep Baking Bread!

Ruth